Home > Members in Training > Enrollment


How to Enroll as a Member-In-Training

To enroll as an engineering or geoscientist Member-In-Training (MIT) complete ALL sections of the Application Form - Individual  marked with the number 1.

Remember to include the following with your application:

  • An official transcript from your university
  • Proof of Canadian citizenship or residency or visa
  • Application fee (see Fees Listing on last page of Application Form.)

ONLY full members of the Engineers and Geoscientists New Brunswick are authorized to use the job title “Engineer” or “Geoscientist”. Until such time that you earn your P.Eng. or P.Geo. status, here is a guide for determining an appropriate job title.

Frequently Asked Questions

Have questions about becoming a Member-In-Training?

See answers to FAQs »