Engineers & Geoscientists New Brunswick support community-based initiatives that:
- Raise the profile of engineering and geoscience in New Brunswick;
- Encourage young people to pursue a career in engineering and geoscience;
- Help teachers and schools expand their Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) capabilities;
- Help students studying engineering and geoscience in university continue their education.
Sponsorships are funded annually based on a predetermined budget of the Association and MUST meet the criteria as listed in our Sponsorship Policy.
Proposals, using the form below, must be submitted to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org with necessary supporting documentation and including the Sponsorship Funding Request form.
- (Failure to use Form and/or adhering to Policy will result in requests not being considered)
- Funding for each proposal is approved, or rejected, based on the recommendation of the Outreach Funding Committee.