This form is to be used to file a complaint regarding the professional conduct of an engineering/geoscience practitioner (a member of APEGNB, or holder of a Licence or Certificate of Authorization (CofA) issued by APEGNB.
If you are uncertain whether someone is a licensed engineering/geoscience practitioner, you can check our on-line Members and Firms Directories at https://www.apegnb.com/member-resources/register-of-members/ .
- This form is not to be used for complaints regarding the fees charged by engineering/geoscience practitioners.
- A complaint, once submitted, cannot be withdrawn by the complainant.
- APEGNB does not act as the intermediary between a complainant and a respondent. APEGNB investigates complaints in the public interest.
- APEGNB cannot pay you money, provide you with engineering/geoscience advice, or order an engineer/geoscientist to pay you money.
- Individual violations of APEGNB’s Code of Ethics or Code of Conduct do not necessarily constitute professional misconduct.