Jérémie Aubé, P.Eng.
Jérémie currently works for Roy Consultants, based in the Dieppe office, and has over nine (9) years of experience in transportation and municipal engineering projects. Having recently joined the APEGNB Moncton Branch as Vice-Chair of the Signature Event, he likes to get involved and is always looking to give back to the profession.
His past experience with professional associations includes a long-term involvement with the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering (CSCE), where he has occupied various executive roles for the East NB and PEI Section, and for which he currently serves as the Chair of the section. Jérémie is also the Chair of the CSCE Student Competitions Committee, where he oversees the planning and organization of national engineering competitions for university students.
Whether it is from engaging with fellow colleagues, the general public, stakeholders, government officials or other parties, he understands and values the importance of a multi-disciplinary approach in order to come out with the best solutions for issues at hand. Jérémie would be honoured to represent the APEGNB Moncton Branch as Councillor and therefore proudly serve its members!
Mark Bellefleur, P.Eng.
It is with enthusiasm that I offer to serve as Moncton Branch Councilor. Over the past 16+ years, I have had the privilege to hold numerous positions at the local and provincial levels of APEGNB. Be it as a Councillor, Vice-President and President at the Moncton Branch level from 2003 to 2008, as well as Provincial Councillor for the Moncton Branch from 2008-2010 & 2015-2017.
From 2012 to 2014, I had the great honour and privilege to serve as the APEGNB’s Vice-President and President. This experience allowed me to gain a front line understanding of the challenges facing our professions. More specifically the long-term changes to our professions and how we need to continue to self-regulate. This issue has never been more imperative to our members and the Association.
I look forward to adding value to our Association’s ongoing growth while continuing to maintain our core values that have made the Association what it is for the last 100 years. My professional and academic backgrounds and experience in the APEGNB have allowed me to be a great asset to our Moncton members on the Provincial Council.
· Bachelor of Engineering, Université de Moncton – 2003
· Civil Engineering Technical Diploma, NBCC Edmundston – 1999
· Project Management Institute, PMP – 2014
· PMI – NB Member, Project Management Institute, 2014 – Present
· Member, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of NB, 2003—Present
· President, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of NB, 2013-2014
· Provincial Councillor, APEGNB Board (Moncton Branch), 2008—2010, 2015-2017
· Chair, APEGNB Moncton branch, 2006—2008
· Vice-Chair, APEGNB Moncton Branch, 2005—2006
· Branch Director, APEGNB Moncton Branch, 2003—2003